Tell-Tale Arts offers the full spectrum of creative options for a small or medium-sized business that is looking to either develop their brand further or maintain the momentum they have built up for their organization. Although we have services that are project-based we also offer services that offer a recurring partnership that enables us to help your business grow on a continual basis with proven metrics that give you peace of mind to focus on doing what you do best: run your company you take pride in!
Email marketing makes it easy for you to expand your company’s annual revenue. With Tell-Tale Arts’ help we can take a 100-word marketing email and turn it into thousands of dollars of found revenue!
With Tell-Tale Arts email marketing, you can:
Promote widespread brand recognition and logo identifiability
Encourage new and repeat customers by linking to your website
Build an audience of brand-loyal enthusiasts who want to regularly hear from you
The key to us being able to do excellent email marketing campaign (or any type of work for that matter) is to have a creative brief with you about your company. We collaborate with you to capture all the necessary information to create a dynamite campaign for you. Some of the items we will be asking you are the following:
- Background: Who are you? What is your business? What products or services do you offer? What is your desired outcome from this particular design? How does it fit into your “big picture?”
- Goals: What are your overall business goals? What are the specific goals related to this project?
- Scope: What are the parameters pertaining to this particular project? How do you plan to use the final result?
- Competition: What are your competitors doing? What are your specific industry trends?
- Audience: What is your target audience or demographic for this project?
- Brand: What are the guidelines your brand would like to follow for continuity?
- Copy/Images: What is the text and images that you would like in your design and what sources will they be coming from?
- Timeline: This allows us to get a clear picture of a schedule and any milestones you may have.
- Budget: We pride ourselves in helping small to medium-sized businesses so we know this is important to you.