The need to have a trusted graphic designer to help you with your visual projects for your business for both print and digital is paramount.
With so many print shops offering free design out there…here-today-gone-tomorrow snake oil salesmen, and people who present themselves as skilled professionals but really amount to paint-by-numbers experts it can be a daunting task to find someone who can offer you affordable work, in a reasonable amount of time and at a price that’s affordable. That’s where Tell-Tale Arts comes in! With over two decades worth of experience in a wide array of industries we are sure to be able to bring your vision to life. From night clubs, to weddings, to large corporate entities – We have had a hand in what seems like everything!
While the scope of graphic design costs covers a wide range, it might be hard to understand what’s sensible since the cost fluctuates from designer to designer. There is no set industry standard and graphic designers are allowed to charge whatever they wish, but our goal here at Tell-Tale Arts is to provide affordable options for small to medium-sided businesses so to help them flourish. Some may charge very high costs while others may charge absolute bottom costs just to get business but deliver sub-par work. Tell-Tale Arts has one goal: Get you the work you are proud to represent your brand, and at a cost that won’t keep you up at night!
The key to us being able to do excellent graphic design (or any type of work for that matter) is to have a creative brief with you about your company. We collaborate with you to capture all the necessary information to create a dynamite design for you. Some of the items we will be asking you are the following:
- Background: Who are you? What is your business? What products or services do you offer? What is your desired outcome from this particular design? How does it fit into your “big picture?”
- Goals: What are your overall business goals? What are the specific goals related to this project?
- Scope: What are the parameters pertaining to this particular project? How do you plan to use the final result?
- Competition: What are your competitors doing? What are your specific industry trends?
- Audience: What is your target audience or demographic for this project?
- Brand: What are the guidelines your brand would like to follow for continuity?
- Copy/Images: What is the text and images that you would like in your design and what sources will they be coming from?
- Timeline: This allows us to get a clear picture of a schedule and any milestones you may have.
- Budget: We pride ourselves in helping small to medium-sized businesses so we know this is important to you.
Simple Graphic Design Rate
Graphic design is not something that can be squeezed into one form-fitting box and each project has its own set of parameters. Therefor, in order to ensure both parties will be equally compensated we have set a base rate of $40 per hour for graphic design jobs. This allows a reasonable way for our clients to budget their changes and extent of the work and our designers to be able to ensure that the task is worth the time. What’s also important is that you know what you are getting with your job. Below we have outlined what each graphic design job includes. If there is something missing from this list that your specific job requires please let us know so we can accommodate.
Trade And Barter Options
We understand that for small and medium-sized businesses that cost is a big deal. Therefor we sometimes are willing to accept trade or bartering for our services. This is done on a case-by-case basis but we are always open to the idea if you would like to offer something that your company does in payment. We always reserve the right to respectfully decline the offer in favor of a monetary payment.