Regardless of whether you possess a startup or an established business, having an expert logo is valuable on many levels. It establishes trust, builds brand awareness, makes a connection between you and the consumer — leading to the opportunity for new clients.
While the scope of logo design costs covers a wide range, it might be hard to understand what’s sensible since the cost fluctuates from designer to designer. There is no set industry standard and logo planners are allowed to charge whatever they wish, but our goal here at Tell-Tale Arts is to provide affordable options for small to medium-sided businesses so to help them flourish. Some may charge very high costs while others may charge absolute bottom costs just to get business but deliver sub-par work. Tell-Tale Arts has one goal: Get you the work you are proud to represent your brand, and at a cost that won’t keep you up at night!
The key to us being able to do excellent graphic design (or any type of work for that matter) is to have a creative brief with you about your company. We collaborate with you to capture all the necessary information to create a dynamite design for you. Some of the items we will be asking you are the following:
- Background: Who are you? What is your business? What products or services do you offer? What is your desired outcome from this particular design? How does it fit into your “big picture?”
- Goals: What are your overall business goals? What are the specific goals related to this project?
- Scope: What are the parameters pertaining to this particular project? How do you plan to use the final result?
- Competition: What are your competitors doing? What are your specific industry trends?
- Audience: What is your target audience or demographic for this project?
- Brand: What are the guidelines your brand would like to follow for continuity?
- Copy/Images: What is the text and images that you would like in your design and what sources will they be coming from?
- Timeline: This allows us to get a clear picture of a schedule and any milestones you may have.
- Budget: We pride ourselves in helping small to medium-sized businesses so we know this is important to you.
Simple Logo Design
A simple logo configuration will cost $100 as the baseline. A basic structure is ordinarily a logo with an all around characterized organization name and stamp. Many-sided examples and complex lettering may build the cost of the logo and graduate it to intermediate status. The completed plan will be clear, exceptional and proficient. The meaning of simple will fluctuate from individual to individual, which is the reason it is vital to us that we have a thorough conversation with you about your brand prior to beginning the design.
Intermediate Logo Design
A logo plan with an intermediate design and text styles regularly costs twice as much as a basic structure due to the fact that there is more time involved in its creation and will run anywhere between $300 and $600 respectfully. The more expensive rate tag commonly accompanies additional items, including up to 10 unique logo plans to look over and unlimited changes until you are satisfied with the outcomes. We will also provide you with materials for business cards, envelopes and letterheads too.
Complex Logo Design
On the off chance that you’ve been doing business for some time, and you’re prepared to put resources into the ideal, custom logo as long as possible, at that point it’s an ideal opportunity to venture up your diversion. Contributing upwards of $1,000 will get you a group of committed fashioners with the learning and skill to build up a ground-breaking, innovative logo with simply the correct mix of shapes, hues and typography. You’ll additionally get a larger amount of strength marking administrations requiring craftsmanship bearing and extend periods of time spent at the illustration table. A respectable organization will give you full responsibility for logo configuration, including every one of the documents, text styles and shading codes.
Brand Design & Strategy
Designing your brand is like mapping a path for your company as it will go forward to represent itself in the future both internally and to the external world filled with customers and potential customers. Having a mission statement isn’t enough these days. You should know what your business is, what it stands for, how it will show itself to the world and precisely how that framework should be structured going forward. Often times mistakes are made and PR nightmares are set in motion long before the come to the forefront. Tell-Tale Arts can help you develop not simply a brand but an actual identity so that as you grow the world around you comes to know you as an icon, not simply as s store, a product, or a person.