PPC Marketing, or PPC for short, is the farthest reaching, fastest, most easily measurable, and has the highest volume of metric data of any other kind online.
PPC marketing is a model of marketing where you pay for ad space on either search engine results or ad networks. Ads are typically done in a bid format pertaining to particular keywords that closely pertain to the product or service that you are offering. Each time a potential customer clicks on your ad that shows up you are charged. Google Ads and Bing Ads are the the stalwarts of the industry and are key to getting your business to thrive!
Tell-Tale Arts can help you take your PPC ad presence and grow its ranking tremendously as well as help market your website, brand, products, and/or services in ad networks where they can benefit from them the most! This method of marketing puts you right in front of potential customers right when they start looking!
The key to us being able to do excellent PPC marketing (or any type of work for that matter) is to have a creative brief with you about your company. We collaborate with you to capture all the necessary information to create a dynamite PPC media marketing plan for you. Some of the items we will be asking you are the following:
- Background: Who are you? What is your business? What products or services do you offer? What is your desired outcome from this particular design? How does it fit into your “big picture?”
- Goals: What are your overall business goals? What are the specific goals related to this project?
- Scope: What are the parameters pertaining to your marketing plans? How do you plan to use the final results?
- Competition: What are your competitors doing? What are your specific industry trends?
- Audience: What is your target audience or demographic for PPC marketing?
- Brand: What are the guidelines your brand would like to follow for continuity?
- Copy/Images: What is the text and images that you would like in your PPC marketing?
- Timeline: This allows us to get a clear picture of a schedule and any milestones you may have.
- Budget: We pride ourselves in helping small to medium-sized businesses so we know this is important to you.
So how much should you expect to pay for social media marketing? Well, with Tell-Tale Arts we make that part easy! We offer three (3) options to our social media marketing program.